Thursday, May 30, 2013

why are they all on break?

oh hello there.. how have you been? me? oh a bit absent why whatever do you mean?....

okay okay i give.. i haven't been around this place in a while.. reason  being.. oh well not having watched much of anything.... actually i haven't really been watching anything since the season finales of my favorite series.. is there a reason.. oh well not really been tired and not in the mood i guess..actually i watched my first movie in 2 weeks just the other night.. not been writing about it though.. (yes i kinda have to do some of that straight away so i don't forget)

and really what is up with my 3 favorite series going on break on the same time..? what am i gonna do with my time then..?

i did kinda promise myself i would watch some of those series that occupies my wanna-watch-list (oh oh i have added a link toward that one right over there --> on the side of the page.. you see it? go go click it.. or well)... anyway.. list not really complete yet bur well i got all the series in place so far...

now where was i?... oh yeah new series.. i was not gonna rewatch any series i had allready watched.. as you might have guessed i didn't keep that at all... actually my break from any telly of all sorts ended when i turned on the l word... oh yeah.. i have so been drooling at Karina Lombard for a couple of days... i kinda forgot just have hot i find that woman XD

anywho that is kinda what i have been up to.. hopefully i get around to some more serious tellywatching (if it is at all possible to call it that)

No comments:

Post a Comment