Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Did It!!!!

Finally... I Finally got through the first season of Lost... Lost is not a bad series.. actually i rather like it... so why finally... well.. there is all them series trying to lead me astray... I have a really bad itch to rewatch the entire Lost Girl from scrats... and not only that.. I wanna watch Veronica Mars to.. specially since the movie is to appear soon... and time is not really growing on trees these days and well the weather is so dang good that i ought to be outside instead of sitting in front of Lenox (just don't ask) and watch series...

i am rather proud though that i have been able to stick to Lost and not watch any of the other shows.. not even new ones that just on paper looks so much more interesting... Sticking with the program.. si that is what i must do..

anywho this is kinda just a post to let ya know i'm not dead.. oh and here is a picture of a Minion...


No comments:

Post a Comment