Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Santa Clause 2 (2002)

So went home to my parents this weekend thinking I wasn't gonna need my laptop (BirthE) since my dad has a laptop I'm allowed to use... WRONG! the thing is I'm not really allowed to install programs on it making it kinda hard watching the movies. Then i got home on Monday and the will to watch anything was just not there..  This is why I'm sry to say that I'm a bit behind >.< But I'm gonna catch up today... Nothing like a day off to just watch Movies ;)

As promised I'm all over The Santa Clause 2. In the first movie we meet Scott Calvin before he became Santa Clause. Today he has embraced his job as Santa Clause, however he is now faced with another clause in the Santa agreement. After working as Santa for 10 years he has about 28 days to find a Mrs. Clause. Not the easiest job  when you live on the North pole. Also there's the thing about Charlie ending up on the naughty list.
Okay maybe I should just admit that i love the Santa Clause Movies. and who doesn't love Curtis when he begins with the big words promoting the ending of Christmas. He is just so sweet. I love that they made a sequel that doesn't have this thin story line to follow. The story is well built and it is funny. You have your laughs and your almost crying moments because it's so sweet (last part might be a girl-thing).. And as a fan of Elizabeth Mitchell there is no way around that I just goes into aaauw mode when she shows up all cold and cute in this one ;)

Find Your Cocoa (remember not to hot, extra chocolate and shaken not stirred) and enjoy Santa Clause's search for a wife :)


No comments:

Post a Comment