Monday, June 15, 2015

a 100 posts

I don't even know how to do this... 100 post on 4 years is not really that much but on the other hand it seems kinda big to me...

so about 5 years ago i was trying to prove my dad wrong when he said that i watch way to much telly...in this quest i started typing down everything i saw making a list... to be honest my dad was right.. 

but i'm not sorry. I enjoy watching movies and i learn from them... sometimes anyway... but the beauty of movies and series is that entertaining isn't necessarily about learning just about the enjoyment and whatever feelings the stuff is supposed to make you feel. And with my very vivid imagination i wish to share this joy with others... so in a brief moment of lets call it insanity i figured; 

hey why not do what like a million others do and write about it.. you know make reviews of the stuff i watch and in the process keep my written English somewhat in shape... 

so i admit starting this was somewhat an selfish act.. to be honest i feel it still is.. sorry people but i do not write for you.. i don't write to get likes, to be popular or to get the most views.. 

I write because i find it fun, cause i like it and writing every now and then with no pressure is a nice way for me to not feel like i'm just wasting my time.. it learned me to put words on my feelings toward something i have watched and processed... sometimes the process of a post is short other times it is long... sometimes it's even just random thoughts ramming into my head and needing to escape (use your words dang it) and to me it have been just what i needed... 

i do have friends reading this blog.. most of them tend to say i bring myself in every post... makes me happy to think they can see me in the things i write.. it is a skill that is nice to have though i have no clue how i get it there... would be nice to know.. clearly it would be useful... 

anyway i forgot what i really wanted to do with this post.. great absolutely awesome... maybe i should stick to this and leave it... 

hope those of you who read this blog enjoy it, have your laughs and will return for more when it shows up... 

yours truly SilverChild

No comments:

Post a Comment