Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil (2010)

Not really sure how to start on this one. The thing is I really don't want to spoil this one because it is a very special film that is worth the watch. Again my friend was there to show me this nice piece.

Okay so there is this bunch of teenagers who goes camping. On the way they meet Tucker and Dale. Turker and Dale has just bought an old log near the lake where the teenagers is camping. Through accidents the teenagers and Tucker and Dale's stories gets mixed together and stuff starts happening. Now I'm stopping talking about the movie and letting you watch the trailer instead, Making sure I don't do a lot of spoiling :)


Anyway I find this movie cool. It's backward compared to other horrors and it is a comedy. I myself isn't one to go and look for horrors on my own. Don't really know why because I enjoy horrors just as much as most others (okay so if you are in doubt I generally just love movies). I do believe this to be more a comedy than a horror. Might be because my definition of horror is a bit different than Hollywood's. Anyway I believe that even the most hardcore horror fans would enjoy this movie just because it is so different from most horrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment