Saturday, January 26, 2013

4.3.2.1. (2010)

ha-ha it is Saturday and i have to work :( on the other hand i have just been sick for a week lying in bed all day being less than productive. surprisingly i haven't even been watching a lot of movies actually it has been a very  minimum of movies coming by me. Anywho yesterday i actually got out of my bed... mainly because i felt a need to communicate with ppl and sure enough as soon as BirthE my darling laptop got turned on i just had to find a movie.. so i went screenshopping for one.. and then it just hit me out of nowhere 4.3.2.1

I had seen the trailer for this one and at the time thought oh this looks interesting but getting from that to actually finding the movie some link must have gone missing.. but found it i did and well why not.. it couldn't be worse than the last one i saw.

so here is what it is about... well 4.3.2.1. is very short about 4 girls doing 3 days in 2 cities having one chance. So yeah that was VERY short XD

the longer version... you follow 4 girls, Shannon, Kerrys, Joanne and Cassandra. In the beginning they are out dining with each other and when they leave they get "hit" by a group of guys running down the street. They have their goodbyes and split up to live each their life. Over the course of 3 days you follow each girl through their events giving you a little more clarity for each story toward the big picture, starting off with Shannon and ending with Joanne. And wasn't there something about a diamond theft?


So to be honest about 20 minutes in I was really confused and yet I  could not stop watching. I just had to know how it was gonna end. And the thing is the story is very well build and the characters believable and even touching. The 4 girls how different they may seem they work well together. And as you get through Joanne's story it just makes it so much clearer what is going on through these 3 days. Because just like Shannon you as a viewer sits in this place not really knowing what the heck is going on or why people are doing the things they do. Simply because you need each part of the story to be fully for filled.

Anywho long story short I was on the edge of my chair the entire movie. Totally sucked in as i tend to do while watching movies. And i really felt each girls story. Also there was some fine eyecandy and some really cool action scenes and who am I to argue against that? To be honest my first reaction to this movie was to text my friend and tell him it was AWESOME!!!!!! second reaction was to figure out why half the staff looked so dang familiar XD found out.. IMDB is for the most part my friend :)

now watch watch watch.. this is true movie magic I swear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment