Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy New Year

well thought it be about time to wish ppl happy new year.. its only the 9th.. no hurries... so what did the old year bring.. well this past year has been all about series, work and making new friends... there has for some reason not been the same amount of movies as previously but then again no worries.. i haven't been bored..

so what to expect of 2015.... well what not to expect... just started school and since my final (like final final) exam is approaching way to fast so school will be taking first place for a while... not really a problem although the whole deal of "drag me out back and shoot me with the beanbag gun" is getting to me.. i truly hate being sick.. and the whole common cold thing is so not my cup of tea.. only plus side to it... lots and lots of animations.. the absolute go to when i'm sick (or sad or bored or.. well animations are always my go to) now if i could just focus on that studies of meat...

/SilverChild


No comments:

Post a Comment