Saturday, December 3, 2011

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989)

So after a long long LONG day at work I just needed a good laugh. National Lampoon usually does the job so of cause I went for Christmas Vacation.

It's time for Christmas vacation at the Griswold family. Due to previous vacation going well not as planed (for reference we're talking about Vacation (1983) and European Vacation (1985)) the Griswold decides to have a Christmas at Home. What could possibly go wrong... well just EVERYTHING!

So guess what National Lampoon lived up to the expectations... Barely had the movie begun and I was laughing... hard. Just what I needed. Sorry apparently I ain't all that creative when i'm tired. Anyway this is a great movie.. it's funny and full of Christmas joy. And yes I'm gonna watch this one again.. Probably not this year given the Advent Calender but next year oh yeah it's on.

Tune back in again tomorrow.. until then keep the Christmas spirit up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment